Frequently Asked Questions
There are a lot of questions and concerns when it comes to getting your roof replaced
after a bad storm. How do you know who to trust? Why do prices vary from company to
company? Who is looking out for me and who is just out to make a quick buck? We
answered some frequently asked questions below but if you have one feel free to call
or email us for more information.
- The type of roof covering, manufacturer and color
- Materials to be included in the work, e.g., underlayment, ice dam protection membrane
- Scope of work to be done
- Removal or replacement of existing roof
- Flashing work, e.g., existing flashings to be replaced or re-used, adding new flashing, flashing metal type
- Ventilation work, e.g., adding new vents
- Who is responsible for repairing/replacing exterior landscape or interior finishes that are damaged during the course of the work
- Installation method
- Approximate starting and completion dates
- Payment procedures
- Length of warranty and what is covered, e.g., workmanship, water leakage
Didn’t find the answer?
Send us your question and we will get back to you in the shortest of time!